Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Boo and Zippy

A friend and co-worker loves her horses. She's got a handful of brood mares that had the cutest little foals this spring. One of them, a little boy, got a bit of a crap deal though, when he tried to take on a barbed wire fence. He lost and now has some scratches that need a bit of attention. Alas! This friend had a vacation planned for the next couple of weeks and asked if I would look after her Boo and Zippy and give him his daily dose of fixer upping. Of course, I said yes!

Zippy is about... oh I'd say a month old. I did see him the day he was born and I think that was about a month ago! He's all legs and curiosity and I love it. If it ever stops raining here I'm sure to go out and take more photos. Until then, here's one from the other day of Zippy and his mom, Boo.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment